Thursday, October 06, 2005

this is neat...

well, jordan showed me this.
and i like it. =) a lot.
it's like an adult version of xanga... kind of sweet.

no one will probably ever read it, but thats quite alright. i already have about 239487 internet sites, why not one more?

I'm listening to the afters right now.

wait...
i can hardly wait to look into your face when the world dissapears into your eyes.
wait,
i can hardly wait to hear your sweet voice say, "you've done well, my good & faithful son".
Breathe..
i can hardly breathe in anticipation waiting for the day to come, when you will shine on me.

Wait, i can hardly wait... to bow down at your feet.. kiss the scars that bore my sins away.
breathe, i can hardly breathe in anticiptaion waiting for the day to come,
when you will shine on me.....

shine on me.
shine on me.

how could you walk when you went down that dusty street?
how could you speak when all of your friends checked out?
how could you look after the great betrayel?
how could you reach out when they nailed you down?




the world needs to hear this song.

have a lovely evening.
really.

God bless your beautiful face... all of you who read this... hah.

+jessica evelyn

5 comments:

jordancia said...

i love you lots.

gigi said...

what a wonderful surprise to see you at my house! I'm so glad you played for the total worship night! Ty and Jeff came home and said that you did way awesome! Seriously... Jeff just kept saying how impressed he was with you! I'm so proud of you little miss jessy.

jordancia said...

you're my favorite freaking princess in teh whole wide world. I'll never forget your pink face.
mmhmm :-)
haha.... cookies and milk.

gigi said...

hi my sweetie-jecka... You need to come over with jordie maybe this weekend and help cheer ty up...

Anonymous said...

Hvala ti Å¡to si toliko dobar prema meni. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] You can quickly learn how to build trust after an affair and survive whatever has caused these issues and the process can be helped somewhat if you have a tried and tested strategy. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Jvoxaziwa
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelet charms[/url] Vgiidanji [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] yvgyqvtwu