Monday, March 01, 2010

Winter Blues

I have had many cases of the good ol' "Winter Blues"... for years now. Not to the point of diagnostically labeling it or anything of that sort, but just enough to notice a drastic difference between my consistent mood in January versus in July. The comparison is alarming and upsetting. Perhaps it has something to do with living in freezing Boston, but perhaps it doesn't. It is more than likely just a natural funk that happens! Although this happens to the best of us, (on a happier note) I am leaving for Florida on Friday!!! (That is 4 days from now!) So, so, so very excited! This is a much-needed trip, and I will be rejuvenating myself as much as possible. If only the sweet girl running for Student President wouldn't have just come by my room to offer me a hammer-shaped sugar cookie for her vote! Mmmm. My thighs, which will be squeezing into a sexy yellow bikini in a matter of days are telling me, "No!"

Dear Anthropologie,
I only have eyes for you. You see, I am so deeply in love with each creatively designed trinket, your ornately detailed vintage apparel, and your "My grandma was Doris Day"cinematic sort of fashion, as well as your one-of-a-kind classic vintage appeal to nowadays clothing. I'm enthralled and I wish I could be a designer for your company. O Anthropologie, if you ever need a wedding dress designer for future bridal apparel, I would delightedly leave Berklee in half-a-heartbeat. You have truly done well as an accessory, clothing, and furniture store; and you hereby have my utmost understanding for having such sky-high prices. (Its because you are as good as fashion comes!)

Forever yours,
Jess




No comments: