Thursday, December 15, 2005

I miss my buffy..



My doggie, Buffy, died today. He was ten years old, & died fat, gay, & a virgin... but I loved him so much, still. Despite his twistedness.

I have no one to secretly feed the scraps of my dinner to under the table.The big friendly, full-of-joy dog that I love is gone. & I miss him to death....

I just wish I could go back to yesterday, & un-hit him for chewing up my friend's Christmas present. =(

Man, pray for my family. This has been really hard.

How can losing an animal hurt so bad?

my phone is ruined and i have to go fix it because I cried so hard talking to Jordan this morning, that it got water damage. I'm ridiculious.



At least he made it for one last Gibbons family picture.



Buffington Humper Gibbons, I miss you. Come home.

1 comment:

gigi said...

ok...I'm so sorry. Maybe he's in puppy-heaven. Maybe he's not. I don't know...but you can pretend he is! I'll pretend with you! Yea! little buffy is in puppy heaven!

I love you poor little sad girl...