Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Angel Jordancia...


I love my precious Jordancia with my whole heart. She needs to get her cute little booty home from the hospital so that we can be sick girls together & miss school together, & have fun days with Gina. =)







Gina, you taught us the "A-Frame Hug" really well. =)


















But then, we realized that we're both girls...
so, we ARE allowed to squish each others boobs.
=)

so we did.




























The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. - Carl Jung






To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. - David Viscott

have an incredible Jesus-filled day...

+jecka-jecka-ju-ju-bee.
=) =) =)

3 comments:

gigi said...

awesome pictures of my two special friends! Perfect a frame hug...i might add, but you are right, you are both girls, so smash away...just keep those away from those yucky minded boys!

How is little jordy? Have you talked to her?

I'm praying for both of you! I can't wait till next week! I'll take good care of you and we'll have fun...

jess said...

Giiiiinnnaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

jordancia said...

aw. you are precious.
i couldn't ask for a better friend.