Thursday, December 22, 2005

leave me your stardust


If you'll be my boat, I'll be your sea
The depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
Ebbing and flowing and pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free, I live to make you free
And you can set sail to the west if you want to
Past the horizon til I can't even see you
Far from here where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your wake to remember you by

If you be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine, I live to let you shine
You can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by

7 comments:

jordancia said...

very neat. that makes me want to cry.
i hope you're having good days... i haven't talked to you in a while..sad. i hope to see you sometime tomorrow maybe? but i love you,dear.
God bless your beautiful face.

gigi said...

I miss you my little sweet punkin face...

jordancia said...

im at school typing about my favorite girl ever... YOU. yeah you. so i hope you're having a wonderful day and i lova lova lova you lotsa! =)
have a great day! and i'll be praying for you ALWAYS...

jordancia said...

i miss you. this is my way of texting you..haha. I'm in seminar... and i think i want to call you soon. hmm... we'll see if i get a chance.
i hope you're doing great. a certain tyler asked if you were doing alright. He said he would be praying for you. =)

i miss you. lots.
school isn't the same without you. it really isn't. Karly and me are going to come see you soon and hang out, mmk? Ashley wants to come, too sometime!

Jessilou... you're so precious to me. Never forget Jesus is holding your hand =)

jess said...

Jordancia, i love you!
& i'm coming back to school soon!
i promise!!!
& we will bring Jesus to EVERYBODY!

jess said...

geesh, i'm a totally dork for leaving a comment on my own site.
what is this?!

gigi said...

Hi jeckie. My email is bunchablevrs@everestkc.net

I had so much having a girly-night with you guys. You were hillarious at like midnight when you got so much energy and your side pony-tail was cracking me up and you were like bouncing off the walls! You were hysterical!

I totally want you and Tyler to get married now! You are adorable!