Tuesday, September 22, 2009

blackberry

The last 3 days I have spent in Boston... walking from point A to point B... to C and D and E.... and just going on and on and on. It's so fabulous. I have found some pretty spectacular places to sit down, get a nice soy chai tea and do my homework. I ate at a middle eastern caffe yesterday, it was splendid... and now I'm at this place called "b.good". It's right across the street from Harvard and it SCREAMS, "PHIL!!" (in laymans terms, my boyfriend would have a taste-bud-gasm if he were here eating it with me). It has complete WiFi which is abundantly fabulous and INCREDIBLE chocolate shakes. : ) : ) Phil WILL be back here with me.

Having a GPS in Boston is one of the most wonderful things... even though it can get confused sometimes. I have been looking at various victoria's secrets in the Boston/Cambridge area, and there are... like, 10!! I just type in vsecret and it takes me to the nearest one (if that's the one I want). Call me an idiot, but I'm just now discovering how efficient and convenient these little wonderment's of technology can be and are.

Anyways - I'm currently writing a paper on Feudalism and it's meaning, the primary places it's used (Political, military, or social)... and the reasons for it's essential emergence.


I got my check back from my Itouch refund today... got a whopping 230 dollars!! Holy sweet Jesus I'm happy.



I'm going to finish this paper up! I will write a more meaningful post sometime.. soon I hope.

No comments: