Friday, September 11, 2009

I am sitting in Western Heritage and I just cannot believe the way this professor wanders in his talking. I feel that I'm traveling West, then East, then West again in a land I've never even heard of. His topics are so cluttered and I have such a hard time following - it's one of those classes where the textbook becomes your best friend. The guy knows his stuff, but he doesn't convey it in the organized fashion in which I crave. Oh well, I will still do very well. I have turned in all my papers & essays, as well as every map that had to be completed. Yay, Jess!!
My fabulous boyfriend sent me this - check it. : )


























What a great T-Shirt. : ) We have a little thing where we both like to sit alone, and that is one of the first things he noticed about me last fall, before knowing my name, age, or impeccable piano skills. ; )
Those were the days. ENC just isn't the same without him here.

Now it's off to Math... which isn't really math. It's more like physics and calculus combined. Ew. Once again, yay for getting all the required work in... done well.

This is really a pointless post - so I'm ending it now.

No comments: